Harmain Network provides the following free services to the students:
- We conduct regular information sessions and workshop on various programs and institutions.
- We arrange for students to meet our representatives to learn more about their programs and admission enquiries.
- Harmain’s Counseling Officers meet students and parents individually to give specific advice on study options & study plans to meet individual needs.
- We provide detailed course information on English language courses, secondary school curriculum, university foundation programs and certificate, diploma, bachelor, and master’s degree programs.
- We assist students to register for IELTS which is required for tertiary admissions & offer them free test preparation.
- Applications are lodged on behalf of students for the courses of their choice.
- Students are assisted to get visas, air tickets, airport pick up and accommodation.
- Harmain Education Network provides follow up to students and parents during the initial transitional period.
- We provide ongoing assistance to students who want to pursue further study abroad.